Details of Technology Used
We understand that complex and technically sophisticated call center technology, applications as well as tools are essential to ensure that a call centre is effective. For this, careful selection of the right technology and appropriate implementation is a mandate.
Go4customer deploys the best call center technologies including automated phone systems as well as call center outsourcing phone techniques. Our state-of-the-art phone systems with computer telephony integration methods include IVR (interactive voice response) as well as voice broadcasting features.
Given below are some details of the technology used by us:-
- Altitude Dialer skill-based routing and CMS software for reporting
- Highly structured LAN cabling with World Leader Tyco Cat6e cables.
- Secured V-LAN for offshore clients.
- Internet Lease line with 8E1 speed dedicated, guaranteed uptime 99.6% and IPLC from New York to India.
- IBM's high end servers with quad processor, load balancing, data mirroring, data backup and other such features.
- Quaterly Network Virus Scans with Check Point Firewall and CISCO Powered Network
- Cisco ASA Firewalls, Intrusion detection technology, proxy, email exchange server and internal web server.
- Digital VoIP exchange with a total of 20E1’s on Altitude Contact Center Suite which includes complete CRM , ACD , KM etc
- Desktops/Laptops : Dell and Wipro
- Contact Center Dialers: Altitude
- Servers : IBM
- Routers: 3750 Series Router
- Switches: CISCO Catalyst Switches
- Headsets: GN Net Com, Avaya
- IPLC: Tata Communications Ltd.
- ISDN PRI: Airtel Ltd.
Our proficient systems of computer telephony integration software, predictive dialers, IVR applications and all other must-have technology options ascertain that our calls are well managed and our clients get the best of our services.