• Call to US
  • +1-888-795-2770
  • Call to Go4customer Call Center in India
  • +91-120-6619505

Why is it important to innovate your Inbound Call Center?

Posted by Shashvat on Sep 10, 2018 02:07:26 pm

"Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten." Gucci Family Slogan At least once in life, whether it’s regarding a product issue or concerning the registration of some service query, we all have encountered customer support representatives. Also, it is highly probable that the service experience was terrible and you may have felt disgusted with the support you got from the brand or business. When customers experie... Read more>>

How to make things right when lousy customer support is offered?

Posted by Shashvat on Sep 06, 2018 02:39:44 pm

“When you assume negative intent, you're angry. If you take away that anger and assume positive intent, you will be amazed." Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico There is nothing more expensive to a business than offering an awful customer experience. Bearing the cost of lousy service experience is not everyone’s cup of tea because it is too high. As per a study, it is shown that 55 % of the customers with an intent to m... Read more>>

How can Startups benefit from Help Desk Services?

Posted by Shashvat on Sep 03, 2018 10:09:54 am

U.S. companies lose more than $62 billion annually due to poor customer service. Newvoicemedia.com If anyone thinks that starting a business is easy, then the person is either lying or had never tried doing so. Running a business is tough, but starting it is tougher. Do you know why 90% of the startups never make it big? And what trick do the rest 10% of startups adopt? Well, there is no rocket science, but common sense. The mo... Read more>>

How Inbound Call Centers increase the profit level of your Business?

Posted by Shashvat on Aug 24, 2018 07:13:44 pm

“Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it” Warren Buffett The fate of any business depends on how successful is its adoption with the rapid changes going on in the industry. For example, if your business relied on serving customers only through email and have seen quite an impressive result, it would be wrong to assume that this tactic will work ... Read more>>

Why Fat Cats of business world utilize Social Media for Customer Service?

Posted by Shashvat on Aug 21, 2018 05:15:06 pm
call center services indian

“Transparency may be the most disruptive and far-reaching innovation to come out of social media.” – Paul Gillin Technological innovation and latest advancements have really transformed the way business used to be done. The business world is witnessing a rapid disruption that is compelling the companies (from big to small) to change their operations models. Customers are in power. They expecting nothing less than... Read more>>

What to expect from BPO companies in 2019?

Posted by Shashvat on Aug 16, 2018 10:14:43 am

“The future belongs to those who prepare for it today” Malcolm X Yes, it’s good to be prepared for what is about to come tomorrow, but is it justified to compromise on today because of that? This question is a tricky one and fits rightly for the situation most of the business owners facing today. Business owners are actively looking for ways that can enhance the revenue generation rate and offer higher product... Read more>>

An insight into Call Center Outsourcing

Global enterprises strive to attain service excellence so that they can stay ahead in a competitive...

BSNL Augmented Business Performances with Go4customer

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) started its operation and installed...

Getit infomedia optimized business performance with Go4customer.com

GetIt Infomedia is a leading digital supermarket in India

Get the latest blog in your Inbox!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner







Our Esteemed Clientele

  • MSME logo
  • Manrega logo
  • GIL Company logo
  • BSNL Company logo
  • NMEICT Company logo
  • hudco Company hudco
  • Relaxo Comapany logo
  • NSEZ Company logo
  • Gail logo
  • MTNL logo
  • timex logo
  • BPCL Company logo
  • HPCL Company logo
  • IOCL Company logo
  • one97 logo
  • AIIMS Company logo
  • Power-Grid logo
Copyright © 2017 All rights Reserved at Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd.